Gorey & North Wexford Website.
This village is just off the main Gorey to Arklow road, on the R725 road. Coill an Iraainn - the wood of iron, was part of Gorey parish up to the middle of the last century.
The village is surrounded by woodlands, hills and forest, overlooked by Croghan Mountain, the site of a famous gold rush. The Catholic Church is of a Gothic style structure, which was built in the year 1863.